AmmoniaKnowHow.com welcomes Grandperspective as our new solution provider for industrial monitoring of gas leaks and gas detection.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Grandperspective provides early warning monitoring solutions for the fertilizer, urea, and petrochemical industry.
Their team of experts designs innovative Remote Monitoring solutions, that combine of high-tech hardware and intelligent software. Grandperspective spectroscopic monitoring technology identifies, locates, and tracks moving gas clouds at up to 4 km distance to cover large terrains, on the ground and for the airspace above. This technology is capable to identify and quantify from large distances hundreds of hazardous gases, including: Ammonia, Natural Gas, Methanol, CO.
Examples of use cases at a glance:
- 24/7 high spatial resolution monitoring of ammonia storage areas and tank farms
- Monitoring for gas loading stations including LNG terminals
- Early warning for gas leaks at ammonia and urea production sites
- Diffuse emission monitoring
- Early leak detection of flammable gases for production areas and storage sites
- Gas cloud tracking for hazardous gas clouds
- Emission monitoring for VOCs
- Fenceline Monitoring
Their entirely scalable full-service solutions offer full-coverage permanent monitoring without CapEx.
For more details contact:
Phone: +49 30 86384011
10997 Berlin, Germany